Корзина
4 отзыва
Контакты
ООО "Пекин поставка"
+861581141-47-00
Сергей Николаевич
КитайГуанси-Чжуанский автономный районГуанчжоуКитай, Гуанчжоу, р-он Байюн, Ошандун 66
psn_777
Карта

Линия по производству кирпича

Линия по производству кирпича
  • В наличии

12 626 руб.

Линия по производству кирпича
12 626 руб.
В наличииЛиния по производству кирпича
Купить
+861581141-47-00
Купить
+861581141-47-00
  • Адрес и контакты

Technical data

Rated power

7.5KW

Max. pressure

230T

31.5MPA

Cycle time

20s

Mold box size: L*W*H

500X400X120mm

Total weight

3000kg

Overall dimension

2000*2000*2200mm

 

 

 

 

 

 

2. Mixer

JQ350 Concrete mixer

Power: 7.5Kw

Total weight: 580kg

Overall Size: φ1200×1300mm

1000.00$

  1. Elevator

Elevator

Motor: 4.5Kw

Overall Size:4000*800mm

826.00$

  1. Molds
  1. Free mold:300*150*100mm

 

  1. Other kinds mold will be charged

(around USD1000/set )

  1. Others.

1. Manual wheel barrow

Free.

2. Tools

Free.

  1. Total amount

Unit Price: US$12626.00 FOB Qingdao

 

 

 

 

Notice:

  1. Warranty: One year.
  2. Delivery time: within three weeks after received deposit.
  3. Payment term: 30% pay in advance, the rest 70% pay to us before shipment.
  4. Shipped in 20’GP container.
Информация для заказа
  • Цена: 12 626 руб.